Ghost Whisperer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PrijemPortalTražiLatest imagesRegistruj sePristupi

Paul Eastman

Ići dole 
AutorPoruka
~*~Jennifer*Love~*~
V.I.P Fan
V.I.P Fan
~*~Jennifer*Love~*~

Broj poruka : 192
Datum upisa : 21.12.2009
Godina : 30

Paul Eastman Empty
PočaljiNaslov: Paul Eastman   Paul Eastman EmptySre Dec 23, 2009 1:47 am

Paul Eastman first appears in Melinda's dreams as someone who haunted her and/or wanted to haunt her. But, in the season 3 finale, it's revealed that he is Melinda's biological father, not Tom Gordon. Paul set a series of 'clues' to help Melinda see the truth. To quicken the process and save Melinda, he convinced her mother to tell Melinda the truth. Melinda was initially in disbelief and was consoled by Tom, who convinced her to follow him to a safe place. The 'safe' place was Melinda's childhood home and Paul Eastman's burial site. Once they arrived, Tom probed Melinda about her memory of Paul's death, she eventually had a flashback revealing that Tom deliberately killed Paul. Tom decided that he must kill Melinda to protect himself from the truth being revealed. Melinda cried out to her dad. Tom said, 'I'm not your Dad,' to which Melinda replied, 'I wasn't talking to you.' At which point, Paul entered Tom's body and forced him to fall to his death. Paul talked to Melinda and her mother, then went into the light.He has one grandson by Melinda. He was portrayed by Corin Nemec
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
http://miley-cyrus-serbia.forumotion.com/

Paul Eastman
Nazad na vrh 
Strana 1 od 1

Dozvole ovog foruma:Ne možete odgovarati na teme u ovom forumu
Ghost Whisperer :: Ghost Whisperer :: Uloge-
Skoči na: